Friday 11 November 2022

A Drama That Changed My Life - 1:

 A Drama That Changed My Life

PRELOGUE:

My name is Radha. 28 years old. A wife to a loving husband, a dutiful daughter-in-law to a caring mother-in-law and a mother to two lovely children. I am like any other simple housewife content with my family. But 10 years ago my life was different. I wanted to be a career person with big dreams. Now when I look back that 18 year old looks like a different person. Well literally a different person because that person was a boy not a girl. Yes, my name then was Radhakrishna. This is the story of my accidental journey from boyhood to womanhood.

CHAPTER 1 - A DIFFICULT CHILDHOOD

My parents died when I was 6 years old. My father suffered huge losses in his business and unable to take the harassment of debtors my parents decided to take the easy way out (atleast for them), which was death by suicide. Being parents they couldn't kill their child and left me all alone in thsi big bad world. Since they had eloped and married we didn't have any close relatives. But during these tough times a fairy godmother entered my life. She is Vasundhara who operated an orphange called Happy Home.

When Vasundhara heard about me she took me in with open arms. I was initially a tough child to handle being a 6 year old and cried my eyes out for my parents. Vasundhara patiently handled. me. It took two years for me to become normal. Slowly I developed a bond with her. As I grew up I idolized her. Vasundhara was dignified person with a calm demeanour and always with a smile on her face no matter how adverse the situation was. I too was softspoken and quiet boy but with a cheerful nature.

By the time I turned 17 I finished my 12th with flying colours. I was interested in studying Engineering so got a free seat in BMS College of Engineering in Bangalore. Our orphanage was supported by a reputed philanthropist Mallikarjun Rao. In fact the land on which the orphange was built too belonged to him, Vasundhara paid the fees from the fund Mr.Rao donated.

I was very excited as I wanted to complete my degree and join a reputed MNC so that I could do my bit in helping the orphanage as well as settle down in life.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey amazing that you are back!!!!
    Really missed you a lot,
    Always Loved your stories,
    been Reading for past 3 years man
    you did a amazing job!!
    Hoping that everything was good in your life
    So what is your next plan???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey can you suggest how can I buy that story it's shows price in dollars and it's very complicated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Can you share that story with me

      Delete
  6. Hello ex q zit I'm really a big fan of yours story Also I'm following you from last 5 year can you please give me the story traditional marriage I tried my best but cant get it from anywhere

    ReplyDelete