Wednesday 31 August 2016

To all my fans

Hi Everybody,


I know many of you are disappointed that I have started charging for my stories. But I apologize for it but cannot do otherwise. But my solution for that is I shall make each of my stories available for free in amazon for 3 days which I shall announce prior to doing so.


The best analogy that I can give is like a movie which can be seen immediately after release in the theatre or you need to wait till it comes on TV. Those who cannot afford to read immediately need to wait for 3-4 months until the full run has completed.(Although by saying this I run the risk of losing potential paid readers who might from now on think to wait till it become free).


I spend a lot of time for developing each story and in fact more time collecting the appropriate pictures. I sacrifice a lot of my time for this I believe I have every right to compensate for my hard work.


I sincerely hope you all can understand me.


Regards,
EX-Q-ZIT

1 comment: