Thursday 21 February 2013

A Reccurent Dream

I have always had a dream with a the same theme many times in my life. It is about me dressing in a saree and attending a function with my family.


Last night too I had the dream where my mother asked me to wear a saree as it was getting late for a function. There were two designer sarees but unfortunately the blouses did not fit me and I complained the same to my mother. One of her friend too was there with her at the time. My mom got irritated and then got me a silk saree to wear.


I always get such kind of dreams where once I attend a function with my parents and sisters wearing a saree, once I am caught by my mother while trying to drape a saree. The way I interpret this is I usually don't crossdress as I don't get an opprturtunity. So my unfulfilled desires get expressed through my dreams. Do any of you also get such dreams. Kindly share your thoughts.


1 comment:

  1. had a dream yaar of my aunt dressing me up along with her daughter

    ReplyDelete